Saturday, May 12, 2012

All the pictures plus more to come are craft items I've made in the past. I have found that I love doing this so much it has become my daily focus. All of these items were for others and have been given away, and I'm told well received.
Now however, I want to try my hand at selling my projects. I know this won't be easy on- line since so many other very talented folks are doing the same thing but, what the heck, I'm going to try anyway.
I think I want to show projects on You Tube and then also have a Etsy store but both are yet to come.
I really have no idea what I'm doing on the computer but I set up a Gmail acct and a blog spot blog today. Things look OK on my screen, however my photo taking must improve. But, when i google my blog nothing comes up....mmmmm. Well lots of stuff shows in the search just not my site/blog. Lots more to learn I guess .... hopefully today's work wasn't a waste of time.
happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment