Sunday, May 13, 2012

hi.
Its been a fun and productive day for me with my new venture. My son was here and helped a lot with computer stuff. (THANKS KIDDO)
My blog is here as you can see, so that was good.
And, ( drum roll please) I now have a You Tube Channel which is very exciting , and I made and post two videos.
yaaaa for me!!!!
My first video is a silent show of my 20 corsages I made for teacher appreciation day. The second video is set to music (I got braver), and shows the butterfly mini album I made for a dear friend.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I HAVEN'T A CLUE WHAT I'M DOING ON THE COMPUTER  BUT ITS WORKING AND I'M SHOCKED AS HECK.

My YOU TUBE SITE IS ccby3dogs....whole name was to long, but I'm OK with the abbreviated version.

well I've had such a great day I'm off to bed.
happy scraping !

No comments:

Post a Comment