Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Well I know I'm missing in action here on the oh blog, but I'm doing all kinds of crafting....pictures coming soon.

Went shopping a couple of times and found some great buys for future projects. In fact some will show up for father's day.

Hope you are all turning into the paperclipping round table at paperclipping.com. Noell and Nancy and guest make it an educational, and informative show, and IZZY makes it fun and exciting. Its a live radio type show, but on line, I LOVE listening while crafting. Podcast cast available on i tunes as well.

Summer CHA in Chicago is coming soon so that means MORE new products will be coming soon. heck, I haven't got everything I want from Jan CHA, but that's OK we always want more.... don't we crafters.

Happy Crafting All !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment